Facility Reservations During COVID-19
As we continue to contend with Coronavirus, we know that safety is top-of-mind when finding a place to gather for meetings or celebrations. Wildwood’s spaces provide great options for birthdays, corporate or organizational retreats, family events and anything that requires a beautiful facility in a camp setting. Our facilities provide the space for adequate social distancing and our precautions for fall reservations will help ensure your peace-of-mind.
- Indoor meeting spaces with ample airflow
- Covered outdoor meeting space
- Day use of outdoor facilities and programming
- Tent camping
- Cabin lodging
When you reserve facilities at Wildwood, you’re supporting our mission of helping kids grow outside — especially during this challenging time.
What can we do at Wildwood?
Groups may plan their own programming and Wildwood staff can provide leadership for large group games, hiking, fishing, archery, ecology and other outdoor activities.
Wildwood’s facilities and offerings include:
- WiFi internet access
- A variety of buildings including a large learning center and dining hall
- Sleeping cabins
- Miles of nature trails
- Vegetable and flower gardens
- Open play fields
- Covered outdoor activity area
How we’re addressing safety
- Groups will be required to practice social distancing and wear masks when indoors except when sleeping or eating.
- Cabin rentals will require a minimum of six feet between beds for any non-family participants.
- We will require 24 hours of vacancy between groups to allow time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of any spaces rented by groups.
- Group sizes and schedules will need to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Equipment like canoe paddles and fishing poles will be sanitized between uses.
- The Adventure Challenge Course and Skywalker require close physical contact and are currently closed for the health and safety of our guests and staff.
Wildwood requires all rental customers to provide a certificate of insurance showing at least $1,000,000 in liability coverage. Individuals may purchase liability insurance from your insurance company or at www.theeventhelper.com. If you don’t have this coverage, feel free to get in touch. We can help!
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch soon to confirm availability and help with your plans!